The Fusiliers de Sherbrooke regiment is a primary reserve infantry regiment located inSherbrooke(Quebec) and founded on the 1st of April 1910 through the impetus of notables from the region who hoped to serve under the flag in a French speaking regiment. Its members have proudly participated in numerous conflicts, missions and exercises over the course of its history. Many artefacts, photos and documents bear witness to this. The collective memory of its members, former members and members of the public is still alive and this Internet site is dedicated to them.
The musée régimentaire des Fusiliers de Sherbrooke is a Canadian Forces military museum accredited by the Department of National Defence. Founded in 1986, our regimental museum’s mission is to preserve, conserve and disseminate the military heritage of the Fusiliers de Sherbrooke regiment and of the Eastern Townships region in its entirety. In this regard, the regimental museum owns an important collection of artefacts made up mainly of firearms, military clothing and uniforms, small artefacts such as cap badges, etc. The regimental museum also has in its collection a considerable amount of archival documents, iconography and reference works.